Book now at www.southwest.com
Checked Baggage Information
Bags Fly Free* on Southwest Airlines
* Southwest allows two (2) checked pieces of baggage per ticketed Customer. Size and weight limitations apply.
For the most accurate and up-to-date checked luggage policy information, please visit this page:
Carryon Luggage Information
Size Restrictions: Southwest Airlines limits carryon bag dimensions to 10x16x24 inches (height/width/length).
- Each passenger is allowed one carryon in addition to one personal item (briefcase, purse, etc.)
Nonstop Destinations from FNT
- Chicago-Midway (MDW) - With more connections than ever before.
- Orlando, FL (MCO)--Saturday only. Sunday service begins January 7, 2017.
- Ft. Myers (RSW)--Saturday only service begins January 7, 2017.
- Tampa (TPA)--Saturday only service begins January 7, 2017.
Gates 8 & 9, Baggage Claim 1
Ticket Counter Hours of Operation:
4:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Reservations: 1-800-I-FLY-SWA
- Customer Relations: 214-932-0333 Mon-Fri, 7am-8pm CT
- Baggage - General Questions: 1-800-I-FLY-SWA
On the Web:
Rapid Rewards Information
Business Select Information